Monday, January 3, 2011

Third day- so much for cooking lol...

Ok so I was going to do all this stuff today- running errands all around town, mostly in Scottsdale where within blocks of each other is my favorite baby store Zoolikins (specializing in cloth diapers) and Sprinkles Cupcakes! Of course I'm bad and often have the non-vegan flavors (they offer a vegan red velvet but I like my chocolate super dark), BUT we didn't really get moving fast. We were going to go to happy hour at the P.F. Chang's China Bistro in Scottsdale then grocery shopping at the one and only Phoenix-metro area Whole Foods I have not been to yet in Scottsdale. I was GOING to make mushroom enchiladas but that didn't happen as I never did go grocery shopping and we have like nada at home. So being huge geeks we went to a different P.F. Chang's in Chandler, which is closer:) We love their vegetarian dishes. There are so many and they are super cheap compared to the meat entrees (like $8 vs. $15+). Then of course happy hour means cheap appetizers. We got edamame potstickers, veggie potstickers, vegetarian lettuce wraps (OMG so good), veggie spring rolls and ma po tofu (fried tofu stir fried with brocoli and covered with a sticky sweet sauce). Delicious! So as you can tell eating vegan is SO hard;)

No comments:

Post a Comment